Thursday 8 December 2011

December Quotes ^_^

*
If the world doesnt end on December 21st, 2012, I have a feeling there will be a lot of babies born on September 20th, 2013.
**

Im thankful for the regular things like my wonderful family and my health. But this year, Im so thankful for our troops coming home this December. I like to think of all the moms and dads who will be putting their arms around their hero sons and hero daughters and all the hero husbands and hero wives who will be in the arms of their spouses, and children holding on tight to their hero moms and hero dads, some for the first time.

***
Cuz old man winters arrived, the temperature just dived. November just died. December's alive.
****
And I go back to December all the time.
* ****
They run away to another country cos they thought things would be better for them up there in the month ofDecember they got married in Chicago and it was all the same everywhere they went heads will turn.
******
I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind.
*******

Back in December I decided to become a donor. Two factors swayed me. My brother-in-law received one from his dad; he lasted four and a half years until he died of pneumonia, ... I was very close to him for a brother in law. That was 30 years ago, and it's still in my mind after all these years.
********

Will you love me in December as you do in May, Will you love me in the good old fashioned way? When my hair has all turned gray, Will you kiss me then and say, That you love me in December as you do in May?





Original From Search Quotes

2 comments:

emma said...

nda sabar bulan january,hee..

Anonymous said...

me too.. merry christmas ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...