Thursday 10 November 2011

Start with SMILE ^_^

*
Customer : Waiter, there’s a fly in my soup.
Waiter : That’s all right, Sir, he won’t drink much.

**
Customer : Waiter, there’s a fly swimming in my soup.
Waiter : So what do you expect me to do, call a lifeguard?

***
Son : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
Father : No. Why do you ask that?
Son : Well, where did you get mummy then?

****
Lady : Is this my train?
Station Master : No, it belongs to the Railway Company.
Lady : Don’t try to be funny. I mean to ask I can take this train to Kuala Lumpur.
Station Master : No Madam, I’m afraid it’s too heavy.

*****
Teacher : Peter, why are you late for school again?
Peter : Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football and the game went into extra time.

******
Customer : If I post this letter tonight, will it get to Penang in two days time?
Post Master : Well it might do.
Customer : I bet you, it won’t.
Post Master : Why not?
Customer : It’s addressed to Johor.

*******
Girl : Do you love me?
Boy : Yes Dear.
Girl : Would you die for me?
Boy : No, mine is undying love.




Original From Koleksi Lawak

3 comments:

Rasta Ruby Reggae said...

hahahhaa.... buli la lawak2 dya... paling lawak scene kereta api and antar surat.... hahahah...

meesrting said...

lawak oo... ha~ha~ha~

emma said...

ahahahaaa..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...